Facebook Connect for Drupal (FConnect) Beta 4 available for download
This release has a few new major features and a lot of bug fixes:
- Users now have the option to use their facebook profile picture with their Drupal account. Picture size is configurable.
- This module now uses Drupal’s default registration process to enable single workflow for some Drupal sites.
- The fconnect block now allows linking friend pictures to either Drupal or Facebook profile.
Here are some snapshots:
There are several bug fixes in this release. Here is a list of issues fixed in this release (click image below to see a larger image):
Tracking Issues and Discussions
Many users have expressed difficulties in reporting issues and having discussions around this module. I am in the process of hosting this module on a site and have setup a bug database (Bugzilla) and Forum on the new site. As I go through this process please feel free to use the Bugzilla DB and Forum to discuss and report issues.
The next release of this module will be available on the new site: http://hukode.com. I will keep you all posted on that.
Installation instructions are available at the Beta 1 page.
Note: If you are upgrading an earlier version, you would need to uninstall the module and install again. You may also run the <siteroot>/update.php.
To uninstall and install again, do this:
- Go to Modules in your Administration theme
- De-select FConnect and Save. This step uninstalls
- Select and save again. This re-installs
The module can be downloaded by clicking the attachment below.
Note: You need to be logged in to view and download the module.